Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The Parent Teacher Association meets each month at School
These meetings are advertised in the School newsletter
Membership is open to any parent or guardian of children attending Kaimai School and includes staff representatives.
We welcome any input that you may offer. If you have any great fundraising ideas or suggested projects, please let us know. If you would like to be involved in this active, friendly and effective group please contact a member of this Association or come to our next meeting. You will be most welcome.
The Association’s main functions are:
- Fundraising activities (eg: school Calf Club)
- Organising social activities for parents and staff
- Organising working bees and special projects
- Provide a forum for communication between the school and the parents
Some ways that you can help are:
- Library help
- Sausage sizzle (eg cooking, serving)
- Offering to assist